1. Keep all products out of reach of children.
2. Keep away from sources of ignition, eg. do not smoke particularly when using solvent-borne products.
3. Ensure maximum ventilation during application and drying, by opening windows and doors.
4. Remove as much product as possible from brushes before cleaning. Solvent-borne products should be cleaned with a proprietary cleaner (eg. white spirit). Water-borne products can be cleaned with warm soapy water.
5. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
6. If product comes into contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. Do not use white spirit for cleaning skin.
7. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
8. To avoid risk of spillage, always store and transport in a secure and upright position.